We copy your photos and heat press them to your fabric. We return your photos unharmed.
Sort through those old photos and bring in the ones that fit your project. High contrast works the best. If you have a photo of a black dog it will show best on a light background. The same way a person with dark hair will show best on a light background.
If you are able to use the pictures at the same size as the originals we will group them close together to save on transfer costs. When we heat press them to cloth we will leave an inch or more between pictures so that you can cut them apart for use in your project.
We prefer you to bring the cloth that you would like your photos transferred to. That way it will be cloth that works well with the rest of your project. It should be white or a light ivory since the cloth will become the background color of your photos. It should not have any texture since that will raise a design in your photos. Your my prewash your fabric if you wish, but it is not necessary. Most people do not prewash if they are creating a wall hanging.d quilting. You can make a custom banner to hang over a couch in on a special wall. A single photo or a group looks lovely on a pillow. We help you make memories come alive.
If it is worth doing, it is worth doing right! If you use a home inkjet transfer process it may have a useful life of five years or less. Most home inkjet inks are water soluble and are fugitive.
Our process embeds a polyester toner in transfer material that is bonded to your cloth with a commercial heat press at 350 degrees. It does create a thicker feel to the photo but give it a longer life. Please call if you have questions or would like to schedule a time to come in and talk about a project.
• Photos on Cloth for Quilts, Pillows, & Wall Hangings
• You supply the cloth of your choice. Bring white or natural color cloth your choice of cotton or poly/cotton blend. For bolder, brighter photos use white material with a tight weave. For a more historic look use natural muslin. Any pattern in the cloth will show in the image so do not use textured or printed cloth. It is best to bring more fabric than you think we need. The extra will be returned with your order.
• Groups of smaller photos may be combined for best pricing. When we press the image to your cloth we leave space between the images so that you may cut them apart and still have a seam allowance.
• If photos need to be resized they will have to be printed individually, this will cost more than printed as a grouped sheet. We can resize a photo from 25% smaller to 400% larger in 1% increments based on the quality of the image. Bring a measurement or sample of the size you would like to end up with if this is a concern.
• Pricing is based on the area of photos we are transferring.
5” x 7” $ 8.50
8” x 10” 12.50
10” x 16” 18.75
• Cloth is available from us for an additional charge.